Monday, June 1, 2009

3 months have zipped by...

So I haven't been terribly diligent about posting about my 101 things. I realize I may have changed some of my goals. Next go-around, I think I will consider other criteria for the 101 to-do's.

Here is a brief update on some of the things I have done:

1) Received a manicure so am 1/2 done #11
2) I did blog consistently for a year (the first year)...I may have missed one week. Check #22
3) #26 done - switched to more reasonable rates
4) Still reading about a book a week. The last couple of months have been less but I make up for it during my slower times of the year. Here are some books I recently enjoyed:
- Bird by Bird
- A Billion Bootstraps
- Snow
- Friday Night Knitting Club
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- Finished: Ecoholic & Last Night I Dreamed of Peace
- Currently Reading: Mere Christianity & The Only Necessary Thing
- Am taking Muhammed Yunnas's 2nd book on my trip to read
5) Creativity: Made Grass paintings, sewed an apron - both gifts for friends
6) Wrote another Fabulous Woman letter
7) Another hot stone massage was enjoyed at the Spa Ritual in early May
8) #73 - I didn't bike around the reservoir but I did run around it. I think that counts
9) Planted flowers again this spring on my balcony
10) Took a cooking class - Mexican hands on cooking - Yummo!
11) Ran a 1/2 marathon so I think I can update my running to-dos

Changes to the list:
I think #4 is impossible in my north facing apartment so I think at this point in my life, I need to delete it from this 1001 days.

I would like to remove #23 - way too unrealistic and impractical for my life. I think a better choice is to choice a new recipe each time I cook someone dinner rather than rely on the old stand bys.

I would also like to remove #49 - don't care to finish all his books.

Okay, there is a brief update. I probably have done more but that is what I get for taking 3 months between postings.

No comments: